Sunday, May 3, 2009

Welcome Everyone

So the first thing that everyone said to me when I announced I had finally set dates for my semester in Argentina was "So are you going to make a blog?" or "I hope you'll keep us updated!" As I'm finishing up finals this semester, I am looking forward to what could possibly be the most exciting semester of my life. I'll finally get out of the hum-drum town of Gettysburg into the big bustling city of Buenos Aires.
I will be taking three classes in Argentine Universities, through the Institute for Study Abroad at Butler University and one very intensive orientation course. All classes will be taught in Spanish. It promises to be a very demanding semester, but I look forward to improving my Spanish fluency and showing off my awesome Italian skills.
I promise I will keep everyone updated once or twice a week as to what's going on. Hopefully I'll get a hold of a new digital camera before then, because mine definitely broke. If I do, most blogs will be accompanied by pictures! E-mail and the internet are nice, but postcards are so much better! So if you'd like to receive a postcard just shoot me an e-mail with your address. I hope you all enjoy the blog, and enjoy finding out a little bit more about the culture and the customs of an entirely different country.

No comments:

Post a Comment